Sunday, January 31, 2010

You're to pretty..

for him, anyway.





I think i've heard that a million times since the break up. But i have no idea how to take that..



Thanks?

Oh, I know?

Why wasn't that said WHILE i was with him?

No i'm not.

E tc.



This whole thing has been a roller coaster. Most days i feel more free to be me, not some version a guy wants me to be. but those other days... i think of how i couldve been different, and that maybe, i'd still be with him.



I am very blessed at the support i have. Kind've surprised, but then not surprised at all. Having amazing wonderful spiritual people tell me i can and will do so much better is uplifting.

I HAVE to put the past out of my head. The furture is mine and i have to take advantage of that. Obstacles will always be placed in fromt of me. I've survived this long why let go now.

This are falling into place, of course, more slowly than i'd like, but they are falling into place. Things will be amazing. And all of you who have continued to stick by me while be on top with me.

To those who doubt, and to those that have left me... i'll wave down from the top =]

No comments:

Post a Comment