Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taking a step forward.

...the answers are within you. Youre chasing in the wrong field. What you are looking for is inside of you not 'out there'. Take a few days off to become quiet and look within and you will find it.

I got this sent to my phone today. It's a facebook application that a friend had sent to me. but WOW. Its so amazing how Heavenly Father knows us and reaches us. But its up to us to take it as something and run with it. and i think i did.

I know i said all these things in the last post and i mean everything i said but it doesnt make it easy, i just know something clicked inside of me and now its up to me to run with it.

I have to make these things happen because no one else will. I was given talents and i have to find them and use them. All i can ask for is guidance and strength.

I also realized today my true friends. How blessed i am to have those special, certain people in my life. They have constantly told me i deserve so much more and i do. i really do. i just dont understand why i cant get it. why i dont believe it just yet.

just fyi... theres more than just the break up going on. no boy will make me this crazy lol.

like i told Ginny... i keep getting pushed down and thats ok bc i will get up, i just feel i never get a chance to get up. i keep getting kicked while im down and its just hard.


bare with me. pray for me. ill do the rest.

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. Stay strong! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

    ReplyDelete