Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PUSH

i think i've hit a small bump. as i started cleanign my room so many memories have come back. all memories. seeing how happy i was in high school. how many amazing friends i had. seeing random pictures of people i am now closer to than before. and even how much different i look now.

then taking pictures down from my walls. changing out pictures in those frames.

its time to move on from everything. i am a new person. sometimes memories hold us back. and i need to shed those things.

i know im going to be strong. im going to be fine. dont worry about this heart of mine.

and its amazing how music helps us. i dont think ive turned my tv on in a week...





i just need help. i need time. i have to let go! Heavenly Father will guide me. i need to stop guiding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment