Monday, February 22, 2010

Light

Another update.. i wonder if y'all actually read this. but it gives me something to do. so i welcome nosiness =]

WORK:
Still loving this job. More responsibilites have come, of course. But nothing i can't handle =] The people here are fun and i just love ow laid back it is. im on my thrid week here and ive never felt like the newbie. I was welcomed right off the bat. i was never nervous...that has to be a good sign right?

HOME/FAMILY:
Everything is great at home. We didn't get Jospeh much this past week. My aunt Josie came down and she got my uncle Leroy. It was nice having them for the few days. My dad has been having alot of knee problems but actually has been going to the doctor, but that scares me.. if he's actually going to the doctor.. it must be a pretty bad pain =[. Hopefully the pills he has now will help. This weekend my mom and neice and myself went shopping...at the mall. Yeah my mom doesnt do the mall so that was fun. i got the cutest heels.. I will premiere them Sunday =] I love my family and how they love me.

FRIENDS:
I got the BEST complimet ever. Chris and Aroyn come by my work to pick up some things and he said Crystal, I haven't seen you in awhile, but you have a brighter light, you seem more happy." Um hello.. best ever. That almost made me cry and put this huge smile on my face. For someone to notice that wow.. I didnt know my light was dim...But im glad its brighter and i want to continue to make it better. Friends are amazing. I went to Brittneys shower and that was so much fun. The girls are crazy and i had a blast.

SELF:
I'm constantly finding things out about myself.. Good and bad. It's like i fix or start working on one thing and out pops another. But thats okay. i need to become to person i want to be. I do need to fix myself and love myself. The saying..you cant love someone else if you dont love yourself first.. as hard as it is for me to say.. its true. Like Bro. Russell said on sunday, love others as you love yourself.. but what if i dont have much love for myself so how can i love someone else more? You cant. I love everyone. But am i truly loving them as much as i can/could? I need to stop focusing on the bad, and honestly i think i have gotten better. I smile so much more. I get excited just because. I love life now and i havent in awhile. Heavenly Father made me. How can something he made..be so bad? He didn't make a mistake with me, I'm being crafted to be the best me. Im finally letting HIM do the work and not trying to be superwoman.

CHURCH:
HA, i'm going! No but really, I've always gone to sacrament meeting... and when i got my calling in primary i went bc.. i HAD to ;) but once i was released.. i always skipped out on sunday school, and sometimes Relief society.. But i've been going! And i've learned so much. I am truly seeing the blessings of going. ITs so amazing. And Institute... Ive been going to that also.. by myself. Before it was a social thing but now its not and im actually learning stuff. I love it =] Now to work on going to FHE, and some other personal things... and it'll be all good ;)

Things overall are looking up and im moving forward. I have no complaints right now. Im excited for my future =]

No comments:

Post a Comment